Wire Belt Company of America’s Quality Policy is:
Total Customer Satisfaction
That is our primary goal and is driven by the following:
- We believe our customers deserve the highest quality products and services on time and for the best value.
- We are dedicated to the continuous improvement process as a means to increase our competitiveness as a leader in conveying system solutions.
- We are committed to deploying quality ideas, policies, and methods through total and effective use of our human resources.
- We believe Total Quality is a primary business strategy that requires the participation and involvement of all of our employees. We designed our Quality Management System to meet or exceed the requirements defined in ISO 9001.
- We shall establish realistic goals and measure our performance against these documented objectives in all aspects of our business.
ISO 9001 & 14001 Registered
This certification means that the Quality Management System and Environmental Management System of Wire Belt Company of America have been assessed and approved by National Quality Assurance, U.S.A, against the following quality assurance and environmental management system standards:
The Quality and Environmental Management Systems of Wire Belt Company of America are applicable to:
- DESIGN, MANUFACTURE, ASSEMBLY, SALE AND DISTRIBUTION OF CONVEYORS, CONVEYOR BELTING AND MACHINED COMPONENTS
The approval is subject to the company maintaining its systems to the required standards, which will be monitored by NQA, U.S.A